Last updated on March 28th, 2021 at 11:35 am
This guide is about how you can share your Zong to Zong balance with your friends and family and help them when they need it. Like Jazz balance share, you can transfer your credit with anyone on the same network with Zong balance share.
Zong yaari load is a service in which you can share your balance as well as you can request a certain amount from your loved ones to share with you in an emergency. You can share a minimum of Rs:10 and a maximum of Rs:200 in each transaction.
How to do Zong Balance Share?
To share your balance:
1. Dial the code *828# from your dial pad.
2. Now, enter the Zong number on which you want to share the balance.
3. After this, you have to enter the amount you want to send.
4. At last, you have to reply with 1 to confirm this transaction.
Read Also: Zong SIM Lagao Offer
|Zong Balance Share Code||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Transactions Allowed Per Day||Charges|
To request a balance share:
1. Dial *829# and press send button.
2. Now, enter the Zong number from whom you want to request yaari load.
3. And the last step is to enter the amount you want.
- Download & install the My Zong app from the play store.
- Login to your account.
- On the homepage, you will find the option of “Yaari load.” Tap on it.
- Enter the number you want to share the balance with.
- Enter the amount between 10 to 200 to share.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number to confirm the balance share.
Validity of Zong Shared Balance
|Balance Transferred Amount||Additional Validity (Incoming & Outgoing)|
|10 – 50||5 days or existing whichever is higher.|
|51 – 99||30 days or existing whichever is higher.|
|100- 199||60 days or the existing whichever is higher.|
Transferable and Non-transferable Zong Balances
|Transferable Balance||Non Transferable Balance|
|Scratch Card recharge||Built-in or Handset balance|
|e-Pin / e-Topup||Promotion amount, reimbursed balance, or redeemed balance.|
|Already Shared balance||Online Recharge|
Read Also: Zong WhatsApp Packages
Terms and conditions
- All prepaid users can use this balance share service irrespective of what package they are using.
- Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed by the company anytime!
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the Zong’s website.
- Zong will not be responsible for any misuse of this service.
- Balance share service is only for users on the same network; subscribers cannot share balance with other network users.
- Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge.
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies.