Last updated on March 28th, 2021 at 11:36 am
Ufone balance share facility or simply UShare is a useful service. Especially in times when you don’t have balance and no other resources are available to get credit in an emergency. Ufone balance transfer is available to a`ll Prepaid customers of Ufone. Those Ufone customers who have spent a balance of a minimum of Rs. 150 from their number are eligible to utilize this service.
Ufone Balance Share
Here’s the complete procedure of how to transfer the balance from Ufone to Ufone.Ufone balance share Code: Dial *828*9233XXXXXXXX*amount#.
|Ufone Balance Share Code||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Transactions Allowed Per Day||Charges|
Read Also: Ufone SIM Lagao Offer
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the Ufone website.
- Balance transferred through UShare will not have any effect on the B-Party subscriber validity period.
- The amount shared will have to be used before the end of this validity period, or it will expire.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- All prepaid users are eligible to use this balance sharing service.
- Charges are inclusive of tax.
- Codes are subject to change anytime by the company!
- Ufone is not responsible for any misuse of this service.
- UShare service is only for the subscribers who are on the same network; subscribers cannot share balance with other networks.
Read Also: Ufone WhatsApp Packages