Telenor subscribers who have not performed any activity on their Telenor sims since 12 July 2020 need to put their sim back in sim slots because this time Telenor is offering some really cool incentive with Telenor sim lagao offer. I’m sure you are eager to know that!
So, let’s go in details!
How to check the Eligibility?
Did you know that you can check either you’re eligible for SIM lagao offer or not? Yes, with Telenor you can easily check your eligibility with following steps:
- Dial *710# from the SIM you want to check eligibility for.
- Reply with 0 for more options.
- Reply with 10 now. (Charges Rs: 0.25)
You’ll be informed via a text message either you qualify for SIM lagao offer or not.
Eligibility Criteria & How to activate Telenor SIM Lagao Offer?
If your Telenor sim has been off since 12 July 2020, you need to turn that on today to grab this fantastic Telenor band sim offer. All you have to do is put your sim back in your smartphone and make a call on 2222 or send an SMS “FREE” on the same number. You will be provided 3000 minutes, and 10 GBs of internet free of cost for the upcoming 60 days. You will receive an SMS confirming your reactivation offer.
|Activation code||Call on 2222, or SMS "FREE" to 2222|
|Free Minutes||3000 Telenor Minutes (50 minutes daily)|
|Free Internet||10000 MB Free Internet (except 7 PM to 12 AM)|
According to Telenor’s official website customers will get 6,000 MB in total (3,000 MB/30 days) plus 3,000 Minutes if they reside in Abbottabad, Badin, Batgram, Buner, Charsadda, Chiniot, Dera Bugti, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jafarabad, Jhelum, Karak, Loralai, Lower Dir, Malakand, Mandi Bahauddin, Manshera, Mardan, Nushki, Shangla, Sialkot, Swabi, Swat, Upper Dir, Ziarat.
However, customers from districts of Bhimber, Mirpur, Kotli, Muzaffarabad, Sudhnati, Poonch, Bagh, Hattian, Gilgit, Skardu, Diamer, Ghizer, Hunza-Nagar, Ghanche, Astore are only eligible for 3,000 Minutes. Moreover, the data can only be used between 12 AM to 7 PM.
50 minutes will be awarded daily, which can be used on the same day. This cycle will be repeated for 60 days. 5 GB internet will be posted on the first day of this offer whereas the remaining 5 GB internet will be rewarded on 31st day of this offer.
- Updated Telenor Internet Bundles
- Telenor New SIM Offer
- Telenor Data SIM Bundles New
- Latest YouTube Packages by Telenor
- Telenor Balance Lock Code
- How to Check Your SIM No. Free?
How to check remaining minutes & MBs?
To check the remaining minutes you need to dial *222#. Whereas, to get the information about remaining data, the code is *999#.
Did you know that you can check your remaining minutes, and MBs free of cost?
Terms & Conditions
- Bonus will be awarded within 2 hours from the time of subscription.
- Call setup charges of Rs.0.125 are applicable on every call.
- Offer mechanics and price are subject to change at any time.
- Subscribers in Astore, Baltistan, Diamir, Ghanche, Ghizer, Gilgit, Hunza, Kharmang, Nagar and Shigar will get 50 ON-Net minutes daily with SIM Lagao Offer for 60 days.
- Telenor reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.