Telenor is one of the most used networks in Pakistan. The company is famous for providing exciting offers to its esteemed customers. Telenor balance share service is a useful service through which you can smartly transfer your credit to any other Telenor number within few seconds.
Telenor Balance Share / Smart Share
Now the question is how to share Telenor balance?
So, to do it, follow these simple steps:
Dial *1*1*923xxxxxxxxx*Amount# and then press 1 to confirm the balance transfer transaction.
For example, if you want to share Rs. 50 with a Telenor prepaid number 03451234567, just type and send: *1*1*923451234567*50# and press 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
|Telenor Balance Share Code||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Transactions Allowed Per Day||Charges|
Read Also: Telenor WhatsApp Packages
You can also perform Telenor balance share or Telenor smart share with the My Telenor app.
1. Download & install the My Telenor app from the play store.
2. Login to your account.
3. On the homepage, you will find the option of Share Balance. Tap on it.
4. Enter the number you want to share the balance with.
5. Enter the amount between 20 to 200 to share.
In this way, your balance will be transferred instantly.
Read Also: Telenor SIM Lagao Offer
Terms and conditions:
- Customers are not eligible to share balance in the initial 10 days of their SIM activation.
- All prepaid users can use this balance share service no matter what package they are on.
- Charges are inclusive of tax.
- Codes can be changed by the company anytime!
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the Telenor website.
- Telenor is not responsible for any misuse of this service.
- Smart share service is only available to the subscribers on the same network; subscribers cannot share balance with other networks.