Scom Super Cards are great when you need more minutes, SMS, and internet data. With these easy cards, you just need to grab any one of your choice and activate it. Congrats! That’s the way to go.
The basic idea to launch super cards came from Ufone and like all other networks, Scom also perused it to facilitate its subscribers. After subscribing to Scom super card you don’t have to worry about easyload or package expiry and its reactivation time after time.
Currently, Scom offers 3 super cards. Super Card Gold is a monthly card and for 30 days. Similarly, Scom Mini Card has a validity of 15 days. Scom also became the first network to introduce the Surprise Mini Super Card that has a validity period of 20 days.
We will now dive straight into the details of Scom Super Cards.
SCOM Super Card Gold
|Internet Data||5000 MB+ Unlimited Facebook|
SCOM Mini Card
|Internet Data||1000 MB|
Surprise Mini Super Card
|Internet Data||1500 MB|
How to activate Scom Super Card?
Visit your nearest retailer or any mobile top-up shop to avail Scom Super Cards.
How to check remaining balance/ minutes/ SMS/ internet MBs?
To check remaining Minutes, SMS, and Internet MBs, dial *125# or download Scom App to check the remaining resources along with validity details.
How to recharge Scom Scratch Card?
To recharge Scom Scratch Card dial *126*PIN No #.
How to Recharge Scratch Cards for Others?
To recharge Scom Scratch Card dial for any other No. dial *126*SCOM-No*PIN#.
How to transfer balance in Scom?
If you want to transfer Scom balance to another Scom number please dial *128*Amount*Mob No#.
What is Scom helpline No?
Scom helpline No. is 111-726-726.
- How to Get Advance Loan of SCOM
- How can I get Scom Emergency Loan
- New Scom Super Cards
- How to Check Any SCO SIM No. Free?
- Scom 4G Internet Packages
Terms and Conditions
- These offers are valid for prepaid customers only.
- There is no additional tax or charges applicable for these cards.
- There are no call set-up fee charges.
- For more details, please visit official site of SCO.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA