Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 05:40 pm
In this article, we’ll explain how to get Scom Internet settings for Android & iOS (iPhone).
The SCO (Special Communications Organization) is a public sector organization that started its services in 2004. The cellular network operates in far-flung areas of Gilgit Biltistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. In some areas of AJ&K and GB SCOM is only a services provider. SCO is maintained by the Pakistan Army and operated by the Ministry of IT & Telecommunication of Pakistan.
Scom Internet Settings/Configuration
- Go to the Main menu.
- Tap Settings> Wireless and networks> Mobile Networks.
- Now Tap Access Point Names (APN)
- Then press menu button
- Tap New APN and add the following parameters:-
scointernet (all lower case letters)
410 (should be there by default)
05 (use whatever is there by default)
- You can leave all the other fields as they are.
- Press the menu button and select Save.
Scom Internet Settings Via Call
You can Call on Scom Helpline on 111 726 726 and the Scom staff will help you configure your handset for Scom Internet Settings.