Last updated on May 9th, 2021 at 01:11 pm
When everything is getting costly, what if you get free calls, SMS, and internet MBs for nearly two months completely free with Jazz SIM lagao offer in 2021. Isn’t that interesting?
If you’d turned your Jazz sim off due to any reason, is it the right time to put your sim back in action? Yes, that’s right. Because Jazz offers you the super exciting bonuses if you decide to turn on your Jazz sim. Jazz will welcome you with a bunch of free resources, including minutes, SMS, and of course, free data too!
With the latest Jazz band sim offer, Jazz customers who have not used their Jazz sim in the last 30 days will get 6 GB free data, including 3 GB only for WhatsApp. Moreover, you’ll be provided 3000 Jazz to Jazz minutes (50 minutes will be given daily) and 3000 SMS (for all networks) for the next 60 days. Amazing? Yes, I know it is!
- Zong SIM Lagao Offer
- Jazz YouTube Packages
- How to Get Telenor Free Internet?
- Jazz New SIM Offer
- How to Check Your SIM No. Free?
How to subscribe Jazz SIM Lagao Offer?
All you have to do is just dial the code *551# after inserting your sim in mobile. The price of this offer is only Rs: 0.01.
Furthermore, if you spend at least Rs:15, you’ll be awarded 50 Jazz minutes, 50 SMS, and 50 MBs internet (not usable from 9 PM to 1 AM), which will be valid for one day.
|Free Minutes||3000 (50 minutes per day)|
|Free Internet||6 GB (3 GB for WhatsApp)|
- Subscribers will be allocated 50 Jazz & Warid minutes for the next 60 days every day.
- Bonus on Usage will be provided for the first 90 days.
- All calls made through the Reactivation offer will be charged Rs.0.17 per call.
- A customer who has availed this offer before Chand Raat, will continue using the same during Chand Raat and Eid Holidays, but new subscriptions will not be available during Chand Raat and Eid Holidays.
- Internet offer can be utilized in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
- The overage of Rs.1/MB will apply for all mobile internet bundles.
- Actual internet speed depends on many factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc. Should you have any complaints, please email at [email protected] for guidance.
- If the customer is not subscribed to any bundle, then the base rate will be charged, i.e., Rs.5/ MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.