Is it time to buy a new Jazz SIM? Or you want to shift your network from any other network to Jazz? If yes, then we have good news for you! You can get free minutes, SMS and Internet with Jazz new SIM offer. Also, when you recharge Rs. 50 or more, you will additionally get 2000 MB internet, 1000 minutes and 1000 SMS.
How to subscribe to Jazz New SIM offer
Once you have purchased your new Jazz SIM and inserted in your mobile phone, you need to dial *191#, and you will get 1 GB internet, 1000 on-net minutes and 1000 SMS for all networks for 7 days without any time windows restrictions.
Moreover, when you recharge Rs 50 or more, you will receive 2000 MBs as a reward. You will also get 1000 on-net minutes with 1000 SMS for 3 days.
Also Read: Ufone SIM Lagao Offer
Terms and conditions
- To get free incentives and bonus of recharge, subscribers have to dial *191# within 180 days after purchasing a new SIM or shifting to Jazz network.
- Free incentives can be obtained only one time.
- Free upfront incentives will automatically expire after 7 days.
- Data SIM and MBB subscribers are not eligible for this offer.
- On dialing *191#, the customer will automatically be subscribed to BOR (Bonus on Recharge) offer.
- On every recharge of Rs. 50 and more, the customer will automatically get 2 GB for 3 days.
- Bonus on recharge is valid for the next 60 days after dialing the code *191#
- Call setup charges will be applicable.
- Customers can use both offers concurrently.
- Customers can subscribe and consume Internet offer in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
- Actual internet speed depends on several factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc.
- If customers have not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 3.6/ MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.
- In case a customer recharges again, their existing incentive/validity will expire, and new will apply instead.