Are you tired of the packages offered by Jazz Network? Or they can’t satisfy your requirements. You need more MBs but the bundle offers less?
Well, I had the same complaints with Jazz 4G but thankfully they’ve listened to us! As a result, Mobilink Jazz presents ‘Make Your Own Bundle’ service for its customers who need a customized bundle.
With Jazz Make Your Own Bundle, you can easily design your own desired offer in a matter of minutes. You can create your personalized offer containing any amount of on-net, off-net minutes, SMS, and Internet MBs.
Jazz Make Your Own Bundle
|Validity Options||1 Day/7 Days/ 30 Days|
Code for 1-Day Validity Bundle
Code for 7-Days Validity Bundle
Code for 30-Days Validity Bundle
|Will be displayed during offer creation|
|Call Setup Fee On Calls||Rs. 0.15 Per Call|
How to Make Your Custom Bundle in Jazz?
You can create your own bundle either by dialing the shortcode from your handset or by using Jazz World app.
To create your bundle by shortcode follow these steps:-
- Dial the code *303#
- Reply with the validity you need for your bundle.
- Enter Jazz+Warid minutes you need and press Send. (1440 minutes maximum, If you don’t need any, type 0)
- Now type other local networks minutes and press Send. (300 minutes maximum)
- Select volume of internet MBs from given choices and press Send. (1000 MBs maximum)
- Enter the number of SMS and press Send. (1500 SMS maximum)
- After choosing quota for each type of incentive i.e Jazz minutes, Other network minutes, MBs & SMS, your custom offer will be shown with its price. You need to reply with 1 to confirm your offer.
How to Make Your Custom Bundle using Jazz World App?
To make your offer by using Jazz World Application you need to perform these steps after downloading Jazz World app from the play store:-
- Open Jazz World application.
- Tap on ‘Make Your Bundle’ on the homepage.
- Choose validity of the bundle, Volume of Internet MBs, No. of On-net, Off-net minutes, and SMS according to your requirement. You’ll be able to see your bundle price on the top of the screen.
- Click on Subscribe.
- Jazz Facebook Packages
- Jazz SMS Bundles
- How to get Jazz Free Internet?
- WhatsApp Packages-Jazz
- Best Off-Net Call Packages by Jazz
- Jazz Hybrid Bundles
Terms & Conditions
- Upon dialing *303#, the customer will select the desired validity (1,7 & 30 days) along with quota for each type of incentive i-e Jazz minutes, Other network minutes, MBs & SMS
- The cumulative price of the bundle will be displayed to the customer after all incentive selections have been made.
- The respective incentives will be posted in the subscriber’s account and the balance will be deducted accordingly.
- The created bundles are non-recursive and customers will have to dial *303# again to avail the bundle more than once.
- The incentive of “Jazz make your own offer” from multiple subscriptions of the same validity bundles will not be added. Incentive quota from only the most recent subscription will be applicable. The remaining incentive from the previous subscription will not be carried forward.
- With multiple subscriptions resulting in different validities, preference will be given first to daily, then weekly, and lastly monthly validity for incentive consumption.
- Customers can check the remaining incentive by dialing a string for the respective validity i.e. *303*1# for daily validity, *303*7# for weekly validity, and *303*30# for monthly validity.
- All minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hours of the last calendar day of the selected validity.
- Call set up fee is applicable.
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas.
- Overage of Rs.1.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundles.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.