Sharing balance is indeed a convenient facility that all cellular networks are providing. You can share your credit with friends and family when they need it. Sharing your Jazz mobile balance is a simple process and can be performed multiple times in a single day.
As we know that Jazz and Warid are now a single entity, so users of these networks can share their balance interchangeably.
Mobilink Jazz Balance Share
To share Mobilink Jazz balance, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Dial the code *100*92 mobile Jazz no on which you want to share balance with its code without starting zero.
- Then put a * right after when your no is completed and put the amount you want to share.
- Put # after amount and press send button.
|Jazz Balance Share Code||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Transactions Allowed Per Day||Charges|
|*100*03XXXXX*amount#||15||500||Max amount transferred per day Rs.500||Rs:4.77+Tax|
When you perform a Jazz share, a confirmation message is sent to you to ensure you really want to share your balance and double-check the mobile number you are sharing your balance. In order to complete your Jazz share, you have to confirm this transaction by replying with 1. On the other hand, if you find that the number is missing/ incomplete or wrong, you can reply with 2 or simply skip it.
Jazz balance share service is not free. The company charges Rs:4.77+Tax for every transaction.
There is also a limit set by Jazz regarding how much balance can be shared in a single transaction. You can share any amount not less than rupees 15 but not exceeding rupees 500 on each transaction.
You can share balance from Warid to Warid of Warid to Jazz in the same way.
Read Also: Jazz WhatsApp PackagesTo perform a Jazz share from the Jazz World application, follow these steps:-
- Download & install the Jazz World app from the play store.
- Login to your account.
- Tap on “More”.
- Tap on “Balance Share.” (The option “Share balance from” is fruitful if you have registered more than 1 number with this app. If that is the case, you can choose that from which number you want to share the balance.)
- Enter the number you want to share the balance with. You can also select a number from your contacts by pressing on that tiny phone icon in the right corner.
- Enter the amount you want to share. (Or directly choose any amount which is already mentioned below.)
- Now press on Confirm.
Read Also: Jazz New SIM Offer
Terms & Conditions
- All Prepaid customers can use this service irrespective of what package they are on.
- Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Company can change the codes any time!
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the Jazz website.
- Jazz Balance share service is only for users on the same network; subscribers cannot share balance with other network users.
- Jazz will not be responsible for any misuse of this service.